Panera Bread is a popular chain of bakery-style fast food restaurants with branches throughout the United States and Canada. Originally known as St. Louis Bread Company, it was founded in 1987 in Kirkwood, Missouri. The company now has more than 1,800 outlets.
But Panera is more than just a bakery. It offers an extensive menu which includes all kinds of breads, pastries and sweets, soups, sandwiches and salads as well as drinks and a special breakfast menu.
The company also provides a catering service for small or large functions. It’s a very easy service to access and is available right from their website, where you will be assigned a personal Catering Coordinator to ensure that all your needs are met.
Panera also has a handy Gift Card service. You can order an eGift Card from the Panera Bread site for delivery within minutes or at a time you nominate.
Purchase a Gift Card
- Go to the website at www.panerabread.com.
- Scroll down to the button labelled”Shop Gift Cards” and click it.
- Click the “Shop eGift Cards” button.
- Enter your personal message in the “Add your message…” field.
- In the panel below choose one of the attractive eGift Card designs by clicking on it.
- Scroll down and choose the value of your gift.
- Below that, choose either Hand Delivery or Email delivery for your card.
- Enter the purchaser’s name and the recipient’s name in the form below.
- In the same form, use the pop-up calendar to choose the date for delivery.
- Click on the “Check Out” button at the bottom of the page.
- When the checkout screen opens, fill in your email, credit or debit card information and details.
- Once you have filled everything in, simply click the “Submit Orders” button at the bottom of the page. Your transaction will be completed in just a few seconds.
Panera Gift Cards are a great way to send a delicious treat to a friend and still giving them the choice. With so many Panera outlets around the country, it’s always fast and convenient to drop into any Panera bakery and select something from their delicious range.