The Hilton Travel Program is a scheme run by Hilton to make rooms in their hotels available to employees or, as they say, team members at discount rates. The special rates are available for up to a week at a time in any Hilton-branded hotels.
It’s a great bonus for Hilton staffers to take advantage of the luxury service that they provide to Hilton customers during their working hours. And it’s a great way for Hilton to fill up empty rooms while handing a little back to their loyal employees.
If you’re a Hilton worker who wants to take advantage of this scheme, it’s important that you know how to access the travel program online.
Here’s how to do it:
Travel Program Access
- First visit the Hilton Travel Program site at this address: www.hilton.com/tmtp
- Click the grey “Begin Here” button on the right of the page.
- On the next screen you will be asked to identify your work location by city, state and country. Choose the right answers from the drop-down lists. Then respond to the question “Do you work at a hotel” by clicking either the “Yes” or the “No”option. The final field is a drop-down list where you choose the hotel brand where you work. When you have filled in all of these, click the “Find It” button at the bottom.
- You now see a screen which asks you to choose which hotel you work in. Make the appropriate selection and click the “Next” button.
- The next screen lists the program conditions. Click the gold “Accept” button at the bottom.
- Over the next few screens you will complete the process by giving details of your travel and the accommodation you require. You will then be able to choose from a range of available options offered. Complete all information on each page before proceeding to the next screen.
- The final screens allow you to reserve your room.
It’s that easy to make your travel arrangements using the Hilton Travel Program online. And because all your information is now stored within the system, there will be no chance of anything going wrong with your travel plans.