Chase bank is one of the most famous banks all over America which has its head quarter in Illinois, U.S. this company has more than 250,000 employees as recorded in 2012 who work hard in order to ensure the availability and convenience of service delivery to all of its customers. The parent company of Chase bank is JPMorgan Chase. It offers credit card services, commercial banking services, financial services and many more. Chase national bank came into being in 1877 and was introduced by John Thompson. This bank secured the place of largest bank of U.S as well as the entire world.
In order to start a checking account, you can follow the steps which are listed in the following sequence:
- Go to the official website of this company which is www.chase.com
- Hover the computer pointer over the title “Products & services” which is first option in the main menu bar.
- In the list of options, hover the computer pointer over “Checking accounts”. This website also offers a list of checking account types. Click the account type of your choice.
- Enter your postal code and the place where you live. Enter your user ID and password in the right hand corner of the website.
- This website also offers you help in case if you have forgotten your user name or password. Click the “Log in to accounts”.
- Fill the details that are required to make this account in accordance with the instructions given at each step.
If you have problem filling any of these details, contact the company officials in order to ask the queries that you have in mind.