Lowe’s is the second biggest home improvement and appliance chain store in the world. Company’s headquarters is located in Mooresville, NC. The company is growing quickly and it has 1800 outlets founded around the US, Canada and Mexico. It was founded in 1946 and providing many products to its customers for example furniture, gardening and home decor items, plumbing and hardware, tolls and paints. Their main opponents are Home Depot and Walmart. They are aiming to provide perfect customer service and high quality home improvement products at sensible rates. They made new and unique designs which are helpful in enhancing the charm and beauty of your home.
What are the requirements to join the survey?
- User must be a legal resident of US and Canada.
- You need to have a receipt with a survey invitation.
- You are only eligible if your age is at least 18 years old.
Steps you need to follow to join the Lowe’s survey:
Before joining the survey make sure that your system is connected with fast speed and reliable internet source and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open the website of the Lowe’s in order to take part in the survey by accessing the link which is given as lowes.com/survey
- After that click on the button which is labeled as “Next” located at the bottom right corner of the page.
- On the next page are supposed to select your appropriate language from the options of Spanish and English by clicking on relevant option.
- Click the tab labeled as “Next” to move further.
- On next page you are provided a chance to read through the details on what the survey is all about. Once you are done with that you have to click on the tab entitled as “Next”.
- Now you are taken to a page where you are required to enter details from your receipt. Choose the hour and minute of your visit, total amount in dollar and the 12 digit receipt number into the specified fields and then tick on the button of” Next.”
- Answer the series of questions on the basis of your most recent visit at the store. Most of the questions will be based on a scale, where you choose a number based on how much you agree or disagree with the statement. There will be a space provided on which you can write extra information.
- You are required to answer all the questions thoroughly and honestly.
- After completion of survey you are required to give your personal information such as your name, street address, city, state, zip code etc to enter the $5,000 gift card sweepstakes.
- For queries and problems please visit the help center of the website.
What Kind OF Information Is collected through this survey?
Have you purchased something from Lowe’s store recently? If your answer is “yes” then you take part in the Lowe’s survey online. The Lowes customer satisfaction survey is an online survey conducted by the company in order to collect feedback and view of customers about their most recent shopping experience.
- Company will use your valuable advice to improve its services and products.
- Before starting to provide answers to the survey questions you are required to enter some details from your receipt for example total amount used, time of visit and the receipt number. Then you have to answer the survey questions honestly and carefully.
- This is very simple survey and takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
What you can get by joining the survey?
To participate in the survey you must be 18 years old and legal resident of Canada and United States. After answering all the questions you will get a chance to enter a sweepstakes drawing to win a $5,000 gift card. The winners list will be posted at the end of draw. Some other grand prizes are also offered by the company which can change your life.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you want to return or exchange your item you are required to bring your receipt with you to ensure an easy and fast return.
- In order to view and print online order conformation, you have to login to lowes.com and click on “My account” located at the top of page. Choose “My orders” and click on the “Find order” button. Follow the instructions to get a copy of your conformation number.
For Customer Care call at 1-800-445-6937 between 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. ET Monday to Saturday or 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET on Sunday.
To confirm order status, call us on our toll free number at 1-877-66-LOWES (56937) or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us on social networking website by following the given links: